Monday, February 22, 2010

Which product is the absolute best for fast hair growth?

Hair Formula 37, GNC's Nourishair, or prenatal vitamins? Or, something else?? I need something that will help my hair grow about an inch a month. I already eat a good amount of protein.Which product is the absolute best for fast hair growth?
hair formula 37 is the best it is deffanatly worth taking 8 vitamins a day ( =Which product is the absolute best for fast hair growth?
TRY NOURISH HAIR AND TRY DR. MIRCLE PRODUCTS
You should try bosley. That will give you a lot of hair in 6 months.
rogaine is the solution it is a formula that gives loyal growth to your hair it is the best solution you can get because its been proved by scientist it has a certain hair vitamins that give you hair the nourishment it needs also talk to your local salon lady and see if rogaine is right for you rogaine may cause red scalp or itchy ness to the scalp if so rogaine is not right for you HOPE I HELPED honey????????????????????
The best vitamins to take are GNC nourish hair or vitatress by nexxus. I have used both of their products have noticed the growth in my hair. You might also want to take biotin bills or b complex in conjunction with the hair pills. You need about 2500 mcgs of biotin to see results in your hair.
Biotin (Vitamin H)
As far as I know the hair grows of its own and no vitaliser can do anything about its growth. If you use pure coconut oil it will be groomed nicely and will get its natural colour and sheen.
I would say Lush New Shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results. You can check the source for more information and review.
scissors for trimming
* Haircare / hair growth


http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/8鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment