Friday, February 26, 2010

Does the Mane and Tail shampoo really work for faster hair growth?

Does it?Does the Mane and Tail shampoo really work for faster hair growth?
thats a really good product . I use it and the conditioner.. Im not sure how fast it will make your hair grow.Does the Mane and Tail shampoo really work for faster hair growth?
No. Your maximum hairgrowth is determined by genetics, so unless a shampoo can get into your bloodstream and change your DNA, there isn't a shampoo on the market that will make your hair grow faster. Would you feel comfortable with a shampoo that changes your DNA? I wouldn't.





A horse's tail is long, and people think that if the shampoo is named after the long hair on a horse's butt, their hair will grow to be long too. It might, but the shampoo has nothing to do with it.
Hey there.





The most you could get out of trying Mane and Tail conditioner is softer and possibly stronger hair. What makes your hair grow longer is keeping it from breaking through doing things like moisturizing, conditioning and using good hair care practices.





I've tried Mane and Tail personally and while it wasn't the worst conditioner I've ever used, I can't say I would recommend it because it left my hair trashy. On the other hand I know someone who uses it and she swears by it.





If they sell it in sample packs I'd suggest you get that to try it and if it works get more. If not try something else.





Finding a great shampoo and conditioner is a trial and error thing, you just have to keep going till you find that perfect combination for you.





The only thing that will make your hair grow faster and retain length if following good hair habits.





If you want some more info about how to take care of your hair so it can grow faster and longer check here.





http://www.black-women-beauty-central.co鈥?/a>





Good Luck!
Hell no...My mother made me use that stuff when I was young, all it does is stretch the hair to the point of breakage...it will seen longer but soon it will be a lot shorter. And this product is used for horse hair which is thicker than human hair. It also leaves a build up on your hair which is hard to mange.
Nope. I heard it really damages your hair. The only way to make your hair grow is to protect it from damage. Use a protective shampoo and conditioner, use a leave in conditioner, a deep conditioner, and get regular trims.
Try googling the product. They usually have reviews on it.
I know F.A.S.T by Nisim does. Not sure about Mane and Tail
i rlly wish,but is doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment