Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the easiest way for faster hair growth?

I'm only in my teens but I have a thinning scalp. I mean it isn't anything obvious but when I look closely it shows.What's the easiest way for faster hair growth?
Aloe vera has a very special propety that promotes growth of weak cells, try using a shampoo that is aloe vera base. The aloe vera must be 99-100% pure and is duly certified by a certain body that assures purity of the aloe vera.





I can't give you the brand since I might be doing advertising, try browsing and you will find a lot to choose from.What's the easiest way for faster hair growth?
wash hair often and I have also heard of people using horse shampoo. You can always consult a hair stylist
You should take vitamin E supplements. They will make what hair you do have stronger. It's also great for your skin and nails.
Get a pregnant woman to cut it. They say it grows faster
exercise get the blood flowing
trimming
they have a vitamin that is just for hair and nails. look in the vitamin section at your store.
WASH UR HAIR WITH SHAMPOO ONCE IN A WEEK,PUT COCONUT OIL DAILY IN UR HAIR.TAKE REST %26amp; VITAMINS FOR UR HAIR.
my aunt once told me that u can grow more hair by washing your hair everyday...??but i advice u to make it curly so that it will look less thin..
you should cut all of your dead ends off so your hair can grow... try it best luck
Is your hair thinning or just very fine? Thinning hair can be from a number of things.. Here are some off of the top of my head: recent surgery, medication, vitamin deficiency, heredeity and stress are just a few.


If this is a new problem you may want to consult your doc.
evening primrose oil may help. it comes in capsules in the vitamin section of most stores

No comments:

Post a Comment