Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can I get faster hair growth?

When I was younger I had very thick hair but as I've gotten a little older I've noticed that it's doesn't have the volume it used to and it takes forever to grow. I measured it not too long ago and it's grown less than an inch in over 5 months. I know there are stress/ personal/ diet issues that affect hair growth and every ones scalp is different. I'm asking for product suggestions, home remedies and anything else that may help me get more length and thickness.





Thank You!How can I get faster hair growth?
Looking after your hair and NOT using products and HEAT on it is a big HELP to getting it all back again





Massaging the scalp in circular movements also helps (put a little baby oil on your fingertips for ease of use)





Plenty of fresh fruit and veggies. no smoking .. low if not NO alcohol intake if possible





Product on the market that helped me tremendously was PILFOOD Made by CEDAR HEALTH in Hazel Grove, Cheshire SK7 5BW www.cedarhealth.co.uk


Its a 3 a day pill capsule


I had hysterectomy and all my hair fell out. I started on these on recommendation from a pal. I cut my hair every 'OTHER' time that I wash it... (just end trims) and its now right down my back





DIET DOES MATTER


STOP STRESSING over it too... thats a big (huge) no-no!!!!!!!!!!How can I get faster hair growth?
hair grows when you have extra protein in your body so try eating alot of protein and apples bc of the natural sugars and aloe vera gel makes your hair thicker it works so good when you get out of the shower put it in your hair evenly and just leave it in all day it drys normally








plzz answer mine











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926142025AAVfBZH%26amp;r=w
try hot oil treatments once a week. you can get them at sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment