Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast Hair Growth!!!!!!?

I am an african american, and have had kinky twists braids in my hair for 5 weeks, and am going to keep them in for 8 more. I don't know how much my hair has already grown, but does anyone have any home remedies or really good cheap products that works fast. (In like, 3 weeks.)


Thanks!!!!!Fast Hair Growth!!!!!!?
Well there are a few things that can be one





Wash your hair often (grease and dirt that is trappped can delay growth)





Drink Water!





Eat a multi Vitamin (I use centrum chewables)





use a nice hair growth product ( I HIGHLY reccomend Doo Gro oils)





CONDITION





in no time I believe you will have a significant amount of growth!Fast Hair Growth!!!!!!?
wild growth hair oil


http://www.wildgrowth.com/
There is no real FAST way to grow your hair. Because you have braids I suggest you keep your hair cleaned, and conditioned. Use a good daily moisturizer like Keracare or Mizani's hairdressing, something light that will not cause oily built up which causes dirt which slows growth. Make sure you eat healthy and take a good multi-vitiman and drink plenty of water, this also helps.Good Luck!


http://healthyhaircaretips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment