Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth methods?

my hairs talking a rediculously long time to grow, and ive been looking for a faster way any ideas?Fast hair growth methods?
I was having the same problem until I figured out something that worked for me %26amp;%26amp; it might work for you.





Hair grows slower in colder months so I suggest doing this in warmer months, which is when I started. I have curly hair - very very tight curly hair and curly hair in general takes longer to grow or show growth-length because it tends to coil near the scalp so you don't see any additional length.





1. I wash my hair 3x a week. Some say you should only wash it 2x a week because excessive washing of the hair strips the hair of its natural oils. On the other hand I have very oily hair and if I go more than two days without washing it it tends to look greasy and gross.





I switched which kinds of shampoo that I use. I now use all natural/organic shampoos, conditioners and hair care products in general. If you look at the ingredients in your current hair care products you'll see that most of those things are terrible for your hair. Also, remember to treat your hair as if its damaged. Just because your hair is healthy you should not do things to it that you wouldn't do to damaged hair.





2. I apply a hair mask to my hair. This hair mask is made with essential proteins that helps the hair grow. It also makes your existing hair fully, shinier and all around healthier. While the hair mask is in my hair, I'm sitting outside in the sun. Honestly, if you don't want to sit outside in the sun you don't have to but natural warmth stimulates hair growth. Non natural warmth/heat like straightening and blow dryers are not good for the hair and you should lay off of those things as much as possible. (You can find different hair mask ';recipes'; online)





3. I changed my diet. I ate nuts, fish(baked not fried) drank tons of water and ate plenty of apples. Apples increase shine in the hair and I noticed my hair feeling silkier in just over a week. I stopped eating fast food and began eating greener things like vegetables and I became addicted to salads. You don't have to change your diet but what you eat contributes to your hair, and I'd rather cut down on things that I was consuming that was not helping my hair.





I also started taking prenatal vitamins and skin hair %26amp; nail vitamins





4. Exercise. A healthy body does make for healthy hair.





My Hair Mask consists of:


Mayonnaise


Egg (raw)


Vitamin E oil


Oliver Oil


Soy (milk)


All of those things work to stimulate hair growth.





Additional things to add:


Coconut Oil


Flaxseed Oil





Things to Remember:


1. Don't bind your hair at night. Let it loose so your scalp can breath.


2. Switch pillow cases every 2-3months. Built up dirty and oil on the pillow cases can cause your hair to become greasier faster and strips your hair of its natural shine.


3. Do not towel dry or blow dry your hair.


4. TRIM YOUR HAIR. Yes, its true that trimming your hair want stunt your growth because hair grows from the root BUT trimming your hair gives your hair a healthier, fuller look.


5. Dont dye, perm, or do any chemical processing


6. Massage your scalp. It regulates circulation which in tern initiates cell growth = hair growth!


7. Be gentle when combing and brushing your hair.





In doing all of this my hair has grown and looked better than ever. Whether you believe me or not my hair has grown 4 1/4 inches in the past 3 months.Yet, I took ambitions for hair growth past the norm and changed my diet and hair care routine.





This might not work for you though but I hope you find something that does.Fast hair growth methods?
Hello!





I've searched online and your hair mask recipe sounds the best :) Was wondering if you could list the recipe, i.e portions needed of everything and how much flax seed oil should I add to it? Thank you so much!

Report Abuse



Biotin tablets.


They make your hair grow faster and healthier. you can buy them online or in holland and barrett
I heard horse shampoo help hair grow fast.
eat protein stuff





and use henna... but it will giv u red hair... thts only de problem
There are shampoos that help you maybe you should go to a pro! Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment