Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast Hair Growth (Vitamins or Supplements)?

Ok, so i already have long hair but recently i got my hairdresser to cut me some bangs and it looks like crap.





So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a vitamin or supplement to help my hair grow???


Preferbably sold at GNC or any other normal health store (no buying off the internet plz)





And will hair grow EVERYWHERE or just on my head? (cause thats all i really want)


And what are the side effects?Fast Hair Growth (Vitamins or Supplements)?
vitamin eFast Hair Growth (Vitamins or Supplements)?
I haven't tried this myself, but some of my friends tell me that taking prenatal vitamins helps their hair and nail growth. It makes sense; I thought you might want to try that.





If you want an herb, you may want to consult an herbalist.
Anita,





It may sound crazy, but I would consult a dermatologist. I have a friend who had Alopecia. We went to my dermatologist and she said that my friend could start on re-growth therapy. That entailed steroid injections and/or creams. We declined!





Then she said that if we wanted to go the non-clinical route, then try some blackcurrant and borage oils in caplet form, and zinc supplement tablets. I KNOW for a fact you can get the blackcurrant at GNC!





I say consult your dermatologist because you may be told something different since your issue is just bangs!


Good Luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment