Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best and fastest hair growth product for any race women?

I got a short hair cut (shoulder-length) and my hair is puffy. So I want really long hair so it would look better when dry. I really dont know cause its not growing. Is is because, maybe, my gel in my hair or moose and stuff. Stunts its growth. But how else am I suppose to keep it controlled.What is the best and fastest hair growth product for any race women?
I use to have super slow growing hair. But, I found one really good hair growth product that I discovered while searching on this message board. The product is called A Double Portion Super Hair Growth System. I am biracial, and this product worked really good, and really fast for me, so I think it will work for any race woman.





Its shampoo and conditioner contained Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Citrus Oil, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Rosemary, and Sage鈥nd lots of other natural hair growth ingredients. Anyways, these ingredients are all really good for hair growth and should be in any good hair growth product or supplement. They even have a system that included a super hair growth shampoo, conditioner, oil, vitamins, meal plan, and scalp exercises. When I used it, in 6 months, my hair grew about 8 inches!





I think that if this doesn鈥檛 grow your hair, you might need a hair transplant or suffer from stunted hair growth. I have to tell you that this product is worth the money and is really good. Plus, their shampoo and conditioner smell fabulous, almost like a coconut honey almond. It is yummy and works fast. And it is all natural, unlike other hair growth products, which have hormones and chemicals. You can buy it online at www.discoverb4a.com.





Just as everyone on the message board suggests, you should drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses a day and eat lots of protein. You may also want to take B Vitamins and Vitamin E.What is the best and fastest hair growth product for any race women?
you ust EAT the protein in order to make your hair grow, don't put protein ON your hair, that hair is already dead. eat 60 -70 grams of protein per day and I guarentee you will see hair growth in 2 weeks, use protein powder if you can not eat that much protein, greek yogurt, nuts, meat, soy, eggs

Report Abuse



When it comes to having beautiful, full hair my best answer would be henna. Make sure you don't use lemon or lime juice in your recipe when you make the henna as they can cause your hair to break if it's already weak. Rain water is usually acidic enough to get a nice colour out of the henna as well and won't harm your hair further. Try using the henna as often as you can it should thicken your hair and keep it healthy. If you don't want the red of the henna you may want to look for ';neutral'; or ';colourless'; henna. It will do as nice a job for your hair but without the colour. With the neutral henna you just have to mix it with tap water, this should be used as often as possible. If there are any skin problems on your scalp the henna or neutral henna will both help fight it. The last idea I have would be to take coconut oil and massage your head with it every night. Make sure when you're washing out the oil you're using a gentle shampoo, even better a henna shampoo. I wish you luck.
Wow thats what i was gonna say, Do grow. it excellent
Um...What do you mean by ';any race';-do you mean caucasian? Cuz I don't know if there is anything for us-per se. My kids are bi-racial, and there is this stuff that I am in love with for them-called DoGrow...
I would recommend Lush New Shampoo bar, it works for me and I am pretty happy with the results. You can check out the source for more details and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment