Sunday, February 28, 2010

Has anyone had any luck with faster hair growth using the mane n tail hair shampoo?

I have always heard that using the mane n tail hair shampoo will help your hair grow fasterHas anyone had any luck with faster hair growth using the mane n tail hair shampoo?
Yes it actually did help mine when I used it. I got a bad haircut and wanted my hair to grow faster, it's not going to happen over night but it helps keep your hair healthy and strong which is ideal for growing hair out. The only thing about it though is that it doesn't have a very pleasant smell to it.





So if you do decide to use it I would recommend after using the mane n' tail to use your regular shampoo to help out with the smell issue.Has anyone had any luck with faster hair growth using the mane n tail hair shampoo?
www.howtogrowhairfast.com is your perfect solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment