Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth for African American young women.?

I am African America, my hair is bery good, it's nice and soft, but it's shoulder length, and I was wondering if there were any fast acting hair growth oil, cream, greace, or OTC vitamin sipplement that will help my hair to grow at least don't to my waist or so.Fast hair growth for African American young women.?
ok i am also african american and i use this pills that i got from Wal Mart in the vitamin Section One is Hair Skin And Nails and another one is just Hair my hair is now thicker and longer. you also can try stimulants growth oil and hot oil treatments they work for me.Fast hair growth for African American young women.?
I think that you should keep your hair regularly trimed too that helps because even if your does grow if u don't get regular maintenance and do at home remedies your hair will break off and become real thin even if it is long ...so unless u are a licensed beautician i would suggest going to the salon to let professional help you out... i mean it does cost money but in the end it's totally worth it
just for me
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment