Friday, February 26, 2010

Need help with fast hair growth!?

I just got my haircut yesterday trimming up my layers and getting rid of the dead ends. I have thick curly sometimes dry hair. My longest strand is about 3-4 inched past my shoulders. I really would like my hair down to my mid back by summer. Anyone know what over the counter vitamins or any supplements that will work for sure???


Please answer this if you only had experience.


Thanks for your time!Need help with fast hair growth!?
Supplements don't really do sh*t... If you eat a healthy diet over all and take a good multivitamin it is all that it takes...





Your hair and nails grow at a pretty constant rate that can't really be altered...





You need to focus on keeping the hair you have healthy so it doesn't need to be cut to remove the damaged sections!!!





I have VERY curly red hair and living in the COLD and DRY Chicago Winters does horrible things to my hair...





I have learned that if you use half body lotion or conditioner and half hair gel your hair stays manageable and soft...





So take whatever amount of gel you use when you style and simply cut that by half and replace the other half with body lotion or normal conditioner.





Also... If you get vitamin e oil and put a few drops on your hands and massage that in to your scalp each night before bed, your scalp will be healthy and that leads to better blood flow and better hair growth.





Also, once a week, take a handful of mayo and rub it in your hair, wrap that in a plastic grocery bag, and a towel on top of that... Let it sit for 15 mins then shampoo twice and condition as usual...





Doing that once a week REALLY helps your hair.





Don't fall for the suppliment scams...
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment