Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello everyone, my question is related to healthy, fast hair growth?

Hello everyone, I'm a male, near 20 years of age, 5'7'; and 82 kg (183lbs), I'm not so sure if that's relevant but maybe it is, so.. to my question, I am planning on growing my hair long, just above the shoulder, when I say long I mean smooth, organized long, so I was wondering if there was any products for my hair, it gets frizzy and once it grows longer, it gets really curly.. Is there a way to avoid it with out damaging my hair and a smooth way of growing it, such as any tips, like shampoo, conditionere, etc. I used Redken currently..





Any answers I thank in advance!Hello everyone, my question is related to healthy, fast hair growth?
Hi, my hair is butt length.


1. I oil my hair weekly on saturdays before washing them. Olive oil / coconut oils are best. Massage the scalp and leave the oil in for 30 mins or so.





2. I wash my hair with Dove shampoo, and always use a conditioner, to manage tangles.





3. Sun dry your hair or pat dry with a towel. The common mistake people do is to scrub hair with a towel.





4. Never brush / comb hair when it is wet. Hair is weakest when it is wet.





6. Have codliver oil capsules/ eat lots of spicach, make sure u have all vitamins in your body - take suppliments if need be.





7. Be kind to your hair. Don't use heating rods, chemicals , color etc. The more you play with these things - the more your hair will look - dead.





Good luck.Hello everyone, my question is related to healthy, fast hair growth?
the got2b products are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment