Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Castor Oil for hair growth ? Fast hair growth?

Hi,


I am trying to grow my hair faster after a really bad haircut and i have been advised to use castor oil.





Would it help with my hair?


Do you know any tips on getting a fast hair growth?


Have u ever tried anything (product, home remedies...) to help ur hair grow faster?








ThanksCastor Oil for hair growth ? Fast hair growth?
Just like every topical growth aid, castor oil works on SOME people. I've personally tried castor oil on my hair, with a certain mixture, and it grew a lot. But it can be because of the mixture I made.





Edit: Sounds nasty.. but monistat =O. TRUST ME, you can google it yourself, ';monistat'; or ';miconazole'; hair growth. A lot of people got results from it.


If you don't want to risk putting that in your hair... I also mixed it with rosemary, jojoba, and peppermint oil. That's so the massage can feel better and him stimulate my scalp.





Hope that helps . =]

No comments:

Post a Comment