Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What to do about really fast hair growth?

I shave my legs in the morning and by the evening I already have stubble. What can I do about this?


I waxing gives me a rash and I am allergic to chemical depilatories.What to do about really fast hair growth?
There's a kind of cream that isn't a depilatory but it slows hair growth. I can't remember what it's called but I think Johnson %26amp; Johnson make it. It's like a moisturiser tooWhat to do about really fast hair growth?
Hair grows between 1/4 and 1/2 inch per month, and there is not much you can do to accelerate it. The biggest thing is treating your hair right so that I grows optimally fast. I recommend following these tips: http://www.ehow.com/how_2277187_hair-grow-faster.html to make sure you are on track. Additionally, you can try hair-growth products, which I have found do work in doubling your hair growth if you get the one. Try the ones listed in the article above.
i got a home wax kit and waxed and the hair hasn't grown back yet .i think because i over did it ..like the same spot.lol its been like 2 years .. before you shave get your legs wet wait a few 3 minutes or so and then put shaving cream on then shave . try the lotion that some one mentioned too.
There are creams which are hair retardants that you can buy.





What is the rash you get from waxing? it may be the the normal after wax reaction which settles down in a couple of hours.
shave them again

No comments:

Post a Comment