Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Super fast hair growth?

Does anyone know any tips, remedies, techniques, products, etc. to make my hair grow super-duper fast.


I want it to grow six inches by the end of May if possible.


Or maybe faster as long as it is possible.


Please help??Super fast hair growth?
i,ve been told horse shampoo works very well but as for growing 6 inches i very much doubt it....Super fast hair growth?
Ok, I cant say how long- but this oil made a noticeable difference in 2-3 weeks. it something geish used- bit smelly- but grew my hair..


And oh, I love their Lash Lengthener..
Crush up birth control pills into your conditioner, I tried it once my hair grew really fast.








Also, I don't think it's possible to grow it out that long by may, because I think the average hair length growth is like 1/4-1/2 of an inch a month.





I would suggest using extensions, clip ins would be the best because glue makes your hair gross, and weaving or fusing is ridiculously expensive and last about 1 month if you wash your hair everyday.
Hair doesn't grow that fast. The best things you can do is keep your hair healthy, massage your scalp, and tilt your head upside down to increase blood flow. Those are the only things that actualy work. Girls at my school use horse shampoo, but i can't see a difference.
mane'n tail





its a horse shampoo


its supossed to make ur hair grow faster.


u can find it at Walmart


in the animal section
haha there is no way you can get 6 inches by may, oh i wish!!! take a multi-vitamin and biotin everyday and you should notice some new growth
As I've told numerous people there is no way to make your hair grow faster period.


The only thing vitamins and stuff do is make your hair healthier as it grows it doesn nothing to help growth.


Hair grows about half and inch a month depending on the person and that's that. If your dying to have your hair longer then I would reccomend getting extensions whether they be permanant or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment