Sunday, February 28, 2010

Need a remedie or product for FAST hair growth?

I was visiting NYC, and I made a terrible decision to get a hair cut. I had very long nice hair, but the bottoms were very dry (because I styled it a lot, such as curling and straighting irons). So the lady assumed I wanted all the bad parts off, and cut at least 3 inches off. I was so upset I started crying in the chair. She also styled it in a crappy way so It looks like my hair is a lot shorter than it really is. She was Chinese and obviously didn't understand my very articulate request. Now my hair is about 1 1/2 inch longer than shoulder length. I am in a school break so I want my hair to grow before I get back to school so I don't embarrass myself in front of my boyfriend and all my friends with this sh*t hair cut. What remedy, medicine, over the counter product, or ANYTHING ANY TIP ANNNYTHING!!!!!! can help me grow back my hair and fast. I want a result in atleast two weeks or LESS so PLEASE I BEG OF YOU HELP!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE ANYTHING YOU CAN. ANYTHINGG.Need a remedie or product for FAST hair growth?
From what I know everyones hair growths a certain lenght every month . No matter what you do you cant make it grow faster. But you can do something to help it grow strong so it wont break or shed faster. I would try hair nail and skin formula. I used it when I was sick and my hair was falling out. It worked for me. You can get it a GNCNeed a remedie or product for FAST hair growth?
No such product exists. Try hair extensions.
Nothing will make your hair grow 3 inches in 2 weeks. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment