Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some tips or products that will help with faster hair growth?

I got a haircut and didn't want it that short. Now it's too short that I can't even tie it up. I just want it to grow so that I can at least tie it up because I don't have time to do my hair everyday.What are some tips or products that will help with faster hair growth?
There's not much you can really do. Hair has its own growth rate, like nails. But I've heard scalp massages work, so when you wash your hair massage your scalp a bit to get the circulation going. Don't wash your hair everyday because this dries it out. Just be patient in a month or so it should be longer.





Good luck!!What are some tips or products that will help with faster hair growth?
human hair only grows at a certain rate, usually about a half inch a


month. its not like a lawn you can throw fertilizer on it and watch it


grow in a few days, unfortunately.
Vitamins....





My prenatal vitamins are making my hair grow great... (You dont have to use prenatal vitamins... just get an OTC multivitamin)











Good Luck =]
read on this site abouth your problem
put ketchup, bleach, and mustard in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment