Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fast hair growth without pills?

MY FRIEND CHOPPED OFF LOTS OF MY HAIR WHEN I TOLD HER I JUST WANTED A TRIM!!!!! Can anybody tell me how to grow my hair out fast without products or pills? Please?Fast hair growth without pills?
I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it! so it retains length, and your hair will be longer


www.biolustreflorida.com


and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list


http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad鈥?/a>





Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 itmes in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGEFast hair growth without pills?
massage your scalp with your fingers. this helps loosen up your scalp from stress and other things which helps the hair grow quicker.





good luck!
well first i need 2 know how short it is but the best way is to just let it be...when it gets kinda long go to the hair salon and ask for a trim again.....trust me!! it'll grow out fast if u get trims like every 2 months or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment