Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth?

Does Mane And Tail shampoo really help? Explain this to me, lol.





And would using that and multivitamins make my hair grow faster?


once a day vitamin...twice a day....what do you think?








Anyways, those are just things I've heard would help and that I find accessible. Is there any other easy way to growing hair significantly longer, really really fast?Fast hair growth?
I take two Biotin supplements (300 mcg each) daily, as well as Nioxin (300 mcg of Biotin as well) which was specifically made to help hair grow. It also includes things like Folic Acid to increase your hair's growth. You can't overdose on Biotin, so it's okay to take over the recommended dose. I have been taking them for a month and have noticed a significant growth in my hair. My nails also grow faster and stronger. If you need your hair to grow super fast because you have like prom or senior pictures coming up and you want long hair, prenatal vitamins are also proven to help hair grow quicker. You can take them when you're not pregnant... it's just risky because you don't want to get too much of what's in the prenatal vitamins plus what you eat daily... and it's just kind of weird :P





Generally, shampoos that claim they help hair grow quicker do not work, as it is very difficult for hair and your scalp to absorb the vitamins that are included in the shampoo. I just recommend taking the vitamins.





Good luck :)Fast hair growth?
Um, for a person, no it won't help your hair grow faster, but it will help your hair be healthier and stronger.





We used it on horse tails, but then we braided their tails with rags to weight down the tail and stretch the hairs out, making it -look- like they grew faster (and then we conditioned the heck out of their tails so the stretched hairs wouldn't break) But you have to leave the rags in continuously for like 4 weeks, so that's not really an option for a human.
ok i bought mane n tail so excited because my hair would grow, i later found my hair breaking and getting shorter, turns out it actually breaks the hair while tryin so hard to stregthen it and it gets shorter, so unless u have great STRONG hair i highly dont reccomend it





also pre-natale vitamins work super well even if your not prego, they make hair AND nails grow faster, but regualur vitamins once a day should improve your whole self a little, but other that that just keep washing to once every 2 or 3 days,try and stay away from heat and chemicals and just protect it, it will come with time :)
Have you ever considered extensions?? I think the new line by Ken Paves (and Jessica Simpson) is supposed to be pretty affordable.





Also, I don't know from personal experience, but I have heard that prenatal vitamins make your hair and nails grow superfast!! I would just look into the safety of using them when not pregnant. That I wouldn't know.
I can't remember, But I think the Vitamin you want is Vitamin D, It improves hair skin and nails. I'm not sure if it is that one, but go to a GMC or something and ask.
there's no proof that these things work. they may make your hair healthier. just trim it less and wait, there's no magic solution
PROTIEN!!!!
the easiest and quickest thing to do is get extensions. they're cheap and soo easy to put in.
idk use that mens shampoo for bald people..hehe, lol....or a wig. Just tell everyone at school u used miracle grow, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment