Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What vitamin promotes fast hair growth?

I initially started taking prenatal vitamins to help thicken my hair and found that it helped my hair grow faster too. Yes, I checked with my dr to find out if a non-pregnant woman could take it and she said yes. She told me that some of her other patients who were not pregnant took them as well. Also, the pharmacist at my local Wal-Mart told me that the prenatal vitamin was the best kind of vitamin for a woman to have.





I get mine at Wal-Mart. The B vitamins can also help with hair such as Pantothetic Acid and Inositol. I get these in B Complex which I buy at The Vitamin Shoppe.What vitamin promotes fast hair growth?
one thing that affects it is protein. Inadequate protein in your diet can cause you to have thin, brittle, slow growing hair.





There's several vitamins involved.. but excess of any one vitamin has never been proven as aiding in increasing hair growth. Shortage of a vitamin can cause slower growth of hair but for the deficiency to be noted by the hair effect, you're in deeper trouble than just hair issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment