Monday, February 22, 2010

Anyone here with fast hair growth?

You probably think i'm crazy but i have slow hair growth and easily borken nails. I have been eating 2 raw jelly cubes a day and letting my hair dry over night rather then blowdrying it. Does anyone know if this will help speed up the growing and improve the stregnth in my nails?Anyone here with fast hair growth?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairAnyone here with fast hair growth?
I think you have iron deficiency, I recognise the signs because I had it for ages, without knowing why my nails were so brittle, and my hair was falling out and not growing. Go to the doctors and get a blood test. Then they can give you iron tablets. It's easily sorted out, you just need to take them for a couple of months.
Google it, there are lots of websites with helpful tips.


I heard eating fruit and veg helps a lot and getting your hair cut regualary will help because it will grow faster without split ends.
wow im complete opposite hair and nails increase for me as if im zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment