Sunday, February 28, 2010

What vitamins/foods/minerals promote faster hair growth?

Biotin helps promote fast hair growth, you can buy them in capsule form i would take no less then 2500 mcg a day. Eating things that have biotin in them like oatmeal also helps.What vitamins/foods/minerals promote faster hair growth?
Try a good multiple vitamin with minerals. Unfortunately the pills will be big and you make have to take them up to three times a day. You will notice a difference, it may take up to three weeks, though. Also stay away from caffeine. Also try not to blow dry your hair and be nice to it. Use elastic hair ';bands'; with cloth around them. Something I have always done is as soon as I get out of the shower, I spray my hair with spray-on conditioner or leave in conditioner, or spray-on detangler, brush it and pull it all into a ponytail at the bottom of my head, by my neck. It keeps it out of my way until I am ready to do something with it and also keeps it from getting damaged by being out of the way. Good luck!What vitamins/foods/minerals promote faster hair growth?
belive it or not, jello gelitan is excelent for your hair, nails....
vitamin E helps grow your hair faster.so take vitamin e capsules.and almonds and peach foods helps to grow your hair fast.ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment