Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the fastest hair growth product or vitamin available over the counter?

I have used Flax Seed oil and it really helped my nails and hair grow. You can get it in different forms. Check with a natural food store and they may be able to suggest which is the best.What is the fastest hair growth product or vitamin available over the counter?
NIOXIN makes a supplement specifically for growth of strong, healthy hair.


A good diet always helps, but, unfortunately, we don't always have time to balance out our diet. This is a supplement you take once a day for thirty days- IT DOES WORK!!! Also, it helps your nails grow stronger too! (an added bonus!) I've used it, it works! I would recommend it to every one of my clients who need it, and family memebers too!What is the fastest hair growth product or vitamin available over the counter?
I took something like a prenatal vitamin. They help your skin, hair and nails. My nails grew like none other and my hair is longer than ever now. I loved it. Or try different other vitamins that will help it. Look where like the pharamacy is in a Wal-Mart. Good luck!
Vitamins for hair growth


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680.鈥?/a>
gelatin pills work on nails and hair
Vitamin B12 is the hair and nail vitamin. It will help keep your hair healthy and help it grow a little faster. You still need to get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks though, just about a 1/2 inch.
it may not be the BEST TASTING thing in the world, but from all honesty, ive done this and all of my ancestors have, uhm... vitiman E oil pills, eat one a day, its as healthy as can be for you and will make your hair grow fast. its safe and easy... promise it will work. ;] good luck.
Zinc for hair nails and good skin
good nutrition
comb your hair 15 min. a day and take a vitamin every day, you 'll be amazed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment