Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth tips???

i got my hair cut and it was nothing like i wanted... way to short i need some hair growth tips... good shampoos anything to make it grow faster longer!Fast hair growth tips???
Honey the same thing happened


ill tell you what im doing


i got Jojoba oil (at a health food store) i massage it on my scalp and leave it for 20 minutes then wash my hair


i use main and tail( 3 washes)


a massage my scalp (i pay my lil brother to do it heh) for 5 minutes every other day


i tie a satin scarf on (it was 2 dollars) to protect my hair


i keep my hair nicest oiled


and i brush my hiar to spread it nautral oils


Try taking a multi-vitamin


and hair grows 1/2 inch a moth


maybe faster or slowerFast hair growth tips???
Make you keep your hair moisturized. Put oil on it, wash it every other week, and wear braids if you want to give your hair a rest. But I'm trying to grow mine out too. But the most important thing is to not relax your hair too often. I use to relax it everytime I saw my naps coming. That's not good. Now I relax every other month, and I have to live with my naps. But good luck!
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment