Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does mane n' tail herbal grow promote fast hair growth?

very recently i have gotten my hair cut. my hair was close to my elbow and i had told the lady just to give me a trim and some more layers. however, it turned out that her definition of 'trim' was cutting it off. my hair is now at my shoulders and it's very difficult to style. my hair grows really slow and i'm starting my freshman year of high school on monday. i really do not want to go through my freshman year with short, unmanageable hair and that's why i seriously need to know if mane n' tail herbal grow really works. Does mane n' tail herbal grow promote fast hair growth?
Try pre-natal vitamins. That's what I tell all my clients. I don't think tail and main makes the hair feel very good. And it smells like plastic or cheap crappy beauty school shampoo for old ladies with helmet hair.Does mane n' tail herbal grow promote fast hair growth?
yep. . . i cut my hair like chin length back in april.. i started using main n tail because i didnt like the cut. . and my hair is now already past my shoulders!
No they do not ..they just named this ';average shampoo'; mane and tail because ..actual horse shampoo DOES make your hair and nails stronger . You need to buy this where horse supplies are sold not ..the walmarts or grocery stores
yes all mane n' tail shampoos/conditioner helps your hair grow much much faster and stronger!





(:


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment