Friday, February 26, 2010

Does FAST Hair Growth work?

Well, I was looking around for products that will make your hair grow faster and I came across something called FAST Hair Growth Shampoo, Conditioner.





Here is the link.





http://www.fasthair.co.uk/





I would like to know if this works and if it is worth spendning my money on it.Does FAST Hair Growth work?
I have to say that I disagree with the previous respondent. Some one who cuts hair for a living cannot really call themselves an expert on human biology and chemical interactions within the body.





There are a few very good products on the market that do aid hair growth, these include FAST hair growth, PilFood and Mane %26amp; Tail (actually for horses but used by a lot of people too).





I know from personal experience that FAST does work and is one of the best hair products I have ever used.





There are a lot of reasons behind slow growing hair and include poor diet, lack of excercise, stress, etc. Products like FAST hair growth and PilFood can help nourish the hair by utilising specific ingredients that aid and encourage healthy strong hair growth.Does FAST Hair Growth work?
I've been a hairdresser for years, and know of nothing that ';makes'; hair grow faster. All this crap on the market is just that... crap. Washing your hair everyday overstrips hair...even using mild soaps. You should wash/condition your hair (unless you have very greasy hair) every other day. Using water or a leave-in conditioner to reactive your hair between washings is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment