Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super-fast hair growth? lol .. natural?

Any natural, SAFE, way to make your hair grow?


I used to loove my long, thick, hair.. but unfortunately due to a type of health problems i had to cut the back and the sides have started breaking off really bad(i mean they used to be down to my ribs, now they're to my chest and I haven't cut them)





i refuse to cut it ! please dont suggest this lol..





I really want long hair again! i've hear mayo, and stuff like that, but what really works??





thanks so much...





-)





(also how to keep my hair in front from breaking off anymore? and why did it start)Super-fast hair growth? lol .. natural?
horse shampoo makes your hair grow longer and thinker, im serious you should try itSuper-fast hair growth? lol .. natural?
i dont know how to grow it quickly apart form lots of apples....but to keep it from breaking off you need to trim it every few months the keep the split ends away, just a cm or so.
there is a vitamin you can take called ';biotin'; and it actually works, my hairdresser reccomended it to me.
BOOTY OVERLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment