Friday, February 26, 2010

I have really fast hair growth, and i'm a girl. What can i do. Are there any pills i can take?

I have heard about Permanent Hair removal, but i have also heard it's something to do with hormones.Like Facial hairI have really fast hair growth, and i'm a girl. What can i do. Are there any pills i can take?
if youre having rapid growth all over including your face and places where you shouldnt be growing hair then you should see a dr about this. they can prescribe you something that will help supress the growth. other than that, theres really nothing u can use over the counter that will stop the problem.I have really fast hair growth, and i'm a girl. What can i do. Are there any pills i can take?
Hair isn't alive and it doesn't grow. Hair is an accumulation of a protein called keratin inside the follicle. As it builds up on the bottom it is pushed out the top, creating ';hair growth';. This is a biological process that is determined by your genetic makeup and diet. You cannot take pills to stunt hair growth, use a depilator like Nair to get rid of it, or wax.
I would love to have my hair grow faster! I want to grow my hair long...
ooooo tell me when you choose a best answer or if you get a reallyyyy good answer i have the same problem myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment