Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More and faster hair growth during pregnancy?

I've noticed more hair growing on my arms, legs, belly, and especially my face, chin area and the jaw line. The hair grows faster than before. It is really annoying. What to do? Does it lessen or go back to normal after pregnancy? Any advice? Any suggestions?More and faster hair growth during pregnancy?
It does eventually lessen after birth/breastfeeding. The hair on my legs doesn't grow as fast, but it grows faster and thicker everywhere else, lol. I've got a pre-pubescent boy's peach fuzz all over my face right now, and my belly looks hairy when the light hits is right. I'm going for a wax as my Christmas present. Just roll with the punches.More and faster hair growth during pregnancy?
Unfortunately some women due to the hormones grow hair faster, I had a cousin who had the same problem except her's was on her belly and she hated it, it did fall out though after the baby was born not sure how long it took but I'm sure after your hormones have settled down. You can emjoy it regularly or wax it. I'm kinda scared when I fall pregnant cos I think I might be one of those unlucky people who have the same problem.
completely normal! Most women do not shed a single hair when pregnant..there is a small portion of those who lose hair.


It will all return to normal after pregnancy, my only advice is DONT wax any of it, it will only grow back threefold and may cause it to stay after pregnancy
dont worry it will go back to normal after u have the baby. it took mine a coulple of months and i was all good again. good luck!
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment