Friday, February 26, 2010

What vitamins should I buy to promote faster hair growth?

I already take a daily multivitamin (one a day teen advantage for girls) but I want to buy vitamins to make my hair grow faster. I am on GNC.com right now and there are so many options, I don't know what to buy?





what vitamins should I look for?What vitamins should I buy to promote faster hair growth?
DONT USE ANY GROWTH PRODUCTS.


let you hair naturally grow it self.


i never use anything on my hair and its 1 inch under my chest.


it has grew longer but i cut it.


also, cutting the edges of you hair wil make it grow more faster and longer.


when you wash your hair make sure to wash it with shampoo and conditoner.


if you want you hait to be a little bit thick then before you wash your hair put conditioner and wait 30 mins then wash it by shampoo. if you want your hair to be a bit thin then just wahs out your hair wth shampoo and a lot of water. the best hair cream/oil you could use for your hair is olive cream\oil.


It has loads of vitamins in it.


make sure to take care of your hair because once damaged always damaged :)What vitamins should I buy to promote faster hair growth?
If you go to walmart the have a vitamin called ';Biotin'; It is for hair skin and nail growth. within a week I had noticeably longer nails and hair. I took them for about a month and my hair went from the top of my shoulders to the bottom of my shoulder blades.
Omega 3 is gross, but it's really good for your hair and skin, and comes in a gel tab. Same with Cod liver oil, which you can get lemon flavored, however you literally have to take a swig of. Healthy hair is faster growing hair. :] +it will be great for your skin :]





and yes going to have the dead ends cut out, will definitely make it grow faster, or ';trick your hair';. And to keep it healthy and strong from breaking, those are the two vitamins I recommend :] goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment