Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth for African American young women.?

I am African America, my hair is bery good, it's nice and soft, but it's shoulder length, and I was wondering if there were any fast acting hair growth oil, cream, greace, or OTC vitamin sipplement that will help my hair to grow at least don't to my waist or so.Fast hair growth for African American young women.?
Want to have healthier hair then you need hair vitamins. Your locks grow from the root. While Specialized shampoos cleanse out product and sebum build up on the root that can slow hair growth; The hair vitamin is the strongest method to grow out and strengthen existing hair no matter the cause of problems. People have used nutrition to help with hair loss for decades, i have known at least three woman who have tried this, and they saw significant improvement pretty quick..





Here are some things thats these hair vitamins help with..





Hair breakage


Brittle


Growing out hair that lacks nutrition


Strengthening


Extreme nutrition


Prevention of problems


Reverse hair aging due to lack of nutrition


Help with graying





I hope i helped someFast hair growth for African American young women.?
Well I know the stuff to use, but it's what I used on my son's hair. They both have a similar texture to what you describe...


and I braid it. I use ';Doo grow'; Stimulating Growth Oil, I got it at Sally's, as well as Super Sure Gro, by African Gold. I just saturate the scalp with the oil, then use the Super Sure Gro to grease their scalp, between braiding. Both have hair almost to their mid back.


Their hair grows hella fast.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment