Friday, February 26, 2010

Fast hair growth?

i got a reallyyyy bad haircut and i really want to grow my hair back out...FAST. Any good products you guys know of?Fast hair growth?
prenatle vitamins will make ur hair grow so fast ( =Fast hair growth?
im a guy and i take prenatal vitamins for hair and nail growth
To maximize growth, I would:


- Eat a protein rich diet and lots of fruits and veggies


- Try to drink at least 64 oz of water a day


- Exercise at least 3-5 times a week


- Massage the scalp at night with a drop or two of essential oils to help stimulate the hair follicles


- Sleep 7-8 hours each night


- Take a Hair, Skin and Nails vitamin to help grow stronger hair.


To retain length, I would:


- Wash and deep condition at least once a week


- Dry the hair using a low to no heat styling method


- Limit the usage of direct heat on the hair


- Moisturize nightly


- Keep the hair and ends protected during the day with loose protective styles like buns, twists, French rolls and twists
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
when i wuz about 11 my mom told me 2 brush my hair a 1,000 times a night and 300 times in the morning that wuz when i had a bad hair cut amazeingly my hair grew in less then 2 weeks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment