Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it the actual pregnancy or the prenatal vitamins that cause faster hair growth??

Nope, it's because during pregnancy your hair growth and shedding cycles stop. Your hair doesn't shed naturally like it normally would, so it just keeps growing and growing. After pregnancy, a lot of women lose a considerable amount of hair for the same reason...the cycles turn back on, and you lose all the extra hair you grew.Is it the actual pregnancy or the prenatal vitamins that cause faster hair growth??
It is the Vitamin B Complex in the pre-natal pills that causes your hair and nails to grow like they do.





It is very common for women to experience hair loss after birth... If you plan on breast feeding though keep on taking them.





You can get the same effect by taking an OTC Vitamin B Complex pill from any nutritional store. Even pre-pregnancy I took this supplement because I like the effects it has on my hair and nails.Is it the actual pregnancy or the prenatal vitamins that cause faster hair growth??
Its the pregnancy itself. Due to my good diet and excercise I did not take viatmins My hair grew amazingly thick healthy hair whilst pregnant (twice). Also my skin has become much better, so I believe it's just being pregnant that does this.
I believe it is the vitamins that make your hair and nails grow, also when you have the baby and stop taking them it is possible yourhair will thin out.
I believe it is a result of the extra testosterone your body is producing for the baby. Maybe you're having a boy. :-)
I think its the prenatal vitamins. I have been on PNV'v for 7 months now and my hair has grown so much. My fingernails are also longer %26amp; stronger than they've ever been.


We are TTC, not pregnant yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment