Monday, February 22, 2010

What vitamin is the best to take for fast hair growth? ?

My hair is shoulder lenght and i want my hair long by summer time whats a good vitamin i can take to make my hair grow fast? I already use MANE %26amp; TAIL shampoo that has been keeping it healthy but I need something to boost the speed of the process...help!What vitamin is the best to take for fast hair growth? ?
Prenatal vitaminsWhat vitamin is the best to take for fast hair growth? ?
If you want a salon grade product, try the Recharging Complex by Nioxin. You can get it for under $20 at Regis Salons and its a guaranteed product, so you can return it if you feel it does not work for you. Prenatal vitamins also work for hair and nail growth, and they can be purchased at any pharmacy for a few dollars. Hope that helps!
Vitamin D helps hair grow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment