Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some tips for fast hair growth?

I want to grow my hair as fast as possible and as healthy as possible and I know that its not very possible to completely speed it up and that hair only grows like 6 inches a year but if there is anything I could do to try to speed it up just let me know





EASY TEN POINTSWhat are some tips for fast hair growth?
I take phytophanere hair and nails pills, you can buy them at amazon or sephora online.





My hairdresser accidentally cut 5 inches off my hair, which had taken me forever to grow out, instead of 2, and I cried for days. I researched online, and found these and Hair Formula 37. With Hair Formula 37, you have to take at least 6 pills at certain times throughout the day; with the phytos it's just 2 (but preferably in the morning). I have been taking them for little over a month, and wow is all I can say.





My hair grows very slowly, the average growth is half an inch a month, and let me tell you, I was bringing that average down. My hair has grown at least an inch. After being on it for only 10 days, I noticed that my eyelashes were growing in thicker. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any benefits in terms of my nails- they are growing faster, but are still peeling. Another downside is that my eyebrows have grown in a bit more as well, but my eyebrows don't really need maintenance, and it hasn't really bothered me.





I would definitely recommend it. My hair was what made me sexy, and I'm slowly getting that back!





Also, it's $50 a bottle, but it's for a 2 month supply. It's worth it!





You can also try a daily multi-vitamin as well. In reality, you should be taking it anyway.What are some tips for fast hair growth?
-use conditionner


-wash your hair every second day and when you wash it massage your scalp it apparantly stimulates hair growth


-gat a trim every once and a while to get rid or split ends, apparantly if you cut off hair it sends a messsage to your body that you need to replace it
multi vitamin and biotin


also make sure you get enough protein and drink lots and lots of water
all i knew is that your hair grows on warm hair. My teacher told me about this.
use that horse main shampoo and conditioner, it works like magic. buy it at cvs or walmart for like $5

No comments:

Post a Comment