Monday, February 22, 2010

Any suggestions for fast hair growth?

I got a not so good haircut yesterday! I will admit it is my fault not the hairdresser because i told her exactly how short i wanted it and she did exactly that but i definitely regret it! Any suggestions on how to make my hair grow faster? I WILL TAKE NO PILLS!!! PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A SUGGESTIONS TO USE PILLS! I can use shampoos though! Thank you!Any suggestions for fast hair growth?
try Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo and conditioner, it prevents split ends and that makes your hair grow. You can get it at Wal-Mart, Target, anywhere!Any suggestions for fast hair growth?
Hmmm. I have heard that horse shampoo works. Also massaging your scalp(i do that everyday) It feels good and I think it works. The braid thing only helps because when your hair is in braids your cannot put heat on it or brush or like break your hair. DO NOT PULL on the roots! That is exactly like pulling out your hair out. Uhhh.. Try not to blowdry your hair or use the straightener or curling iron on it if you want it to grow faster that will make your hair much healthier... Also never wash your hair every day... It will make your hair feel like straw. Try to keep some natural oils in your hair its like a leave in conditioner somehow.. But don't not wash your hair to the point that its disgusting maybe just wash it every other day... ~Hope I could help~
well i heard braids work anything that pulls on the roots but you may not like that idea i also heard brushing your hair in the shower stimulates the scalp to cause hair grow, but just remember these are just wives tales ive heard soo they may not work
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment