Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best hair product that I could use for fast hair growth on my head? Something cheap please! Thanks?

It depends on what you're talking about. Are you female? If so...go to the market and buy some over-the-counter prenatal vitamins. If your hair isnt completely ruined from bleaching or dying, then the vitamins will work wonders, and your nails will look great too. It takes a couple of months though. If you are male and going bald.....sorry....can't help you.What is the best hair product that I could use for fast hair growth on my head? Something cheap please! Thanks?
There is no such product. Expensive or cheap. You need to keep your hair healthy, in order for it to even grow better.What is the best hair product that I could use for fast hair growth on my head? Something cheap please! Thanks?
Pantene realeased a new line called beautiful lengths. I think it really works. I saw my hair growing faster then it normally does. Also if you look in the ';colored people section of CVS'; If your town has that not all do, they sell an oil for your scalp that it supposed to invigorate roots and promote hair growth.
bed head protein revitalize strengthens your hair and makes it healthy. healthy hair grows quicker. but if that is too expensive pantene strengthening conditioner works well too.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment