Monday, February 22, 2010

A SUPER fast hair growth vitamin?

I am a 15 year old male. I cut my hair for sports, and I want to grow it back fast, any GOOD vitamins you know of? I read some where about this vitamin called ';prenatals';, but its for pregnant women, or just women in general. any suggestions?A SUPER fast hair growth vitamin?
There is something called AG Pro. You can buy it OTC. I have used it and it works very well. Yes, you can use pre-natal vitamins even if you aren't pregnant. The AG Pro is more expensive, but worth it!A SUPER fast hair growth vitamin?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam鈥?/a>
let me kno when you find out
Actually, there is no such thing as a


vitamin to grow hair fast.





You will just have to wait a few months for it


to grow back.





Or buy yourself a wig until it does.





- -
Yeah, you can take prenatal vitamins...you don't have to be a female and you don't have to be pregnant either. They make your hair grow real fast!
H2so4 will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment