Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay what is up with Monistat 7 causing extremely fast hair growth? Does it work?

I have heard the active ingredient in Monistat 7, miconazole nitrate causes really fast growth...It sounds too good to be true. Does it seriously work? Have you personally tried it? Would it work on my hair? I am a white brunette with medium thickness of hair. Thanks :)Okay what is up with Monistat 7 causing extremely fast hair growth? Does it work?
I actually tried it after I read several posts online of women who had tried it and claimed they were getting incredibly fast hair growth with it. I felt kind of silly for trying it but I figured if it doesn't work, it'll just be in a pile of the other hundreds of things I've tried to get my hair to grow faster! I first took a before picture and started using it around the sides of my hairline (an area where I experienced almost complete hair loss from a really stressful situation a few months ago). I figured I'd try it there for a month and if it worked there I'd then proceed to putting it on the rest of my scalp. Well, after 2 weeks of applying it 3 times a week, I then showed my mother yesterday who was amazed that I had 1 whole inch of new growth in an area that just 2 weeks ago was bald! I took before pictures so I could show it to others and just to prove it to myself too! So now I'm going to begin applying it to my whole scalp 3 times a week and hopefully will get double the normal half inch a month I normally get.Okay what is up with Monistat 7 causing extremely fast hair growth? Does it work?
i realize this was a year ago when this was posted and answered, but where on earth can you get this monistat 7 stuff? and is it cheap? can i get it at cvs or something?


also...i typed it in on google, and i got stuff about yeast infections and weight loss. help?

Report Abuse



Read the directions on the box. Do you see any thing, any where that is even close to saying apply in hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment