Monday, February 22, 2010

I have shoulder- length hair, but i want it to grow longer, fairly fast, any tips on fast hair growth?

I used to dye and straghten my hair a lot, but I don't anymore, and it is quite broken at the ends, I trim it regularly to get rid of them, but my hair is still in bad condition, and i want it to grow longer, fast!I have shoulder- length hair, but i want it to grow longer, fairly fast, any tips on fast hair growth?
Eat your vegetables, especially the green ones, like broccoli and spinach. Also make sure to drink lots of water. Your hair is composed of what you eat, smoke, drink, meds you take, etc. Also, be hair friendly, no heat, don't put it up while its wet, things like that, to prevent split ends and other damage. There is no miracle product that will make your hair grow faster or longer. Not everyone's hair will grow to the floor, each strand has a predetermined length it will grow before it falls out. Good luck!I have shoulder- length hair, but i want it to grow longer, fairly fast, any tips on fast hair growth?
biotin is a pill you can take to make your hair grow faster, i used it and i thought it worked pretty well. also, when using heat on your hair put in some protection spray because split ends stop your hair from growing. the more you brush your hair and wash your hair the faster it will grow. it still is a pretty slow process though, it won't just happen over night.
Well, it's very good that use trim it, because getting rid of slip ends makes your hair grow a lot faster.


I am also growing my hair long, and here are thigns I do, that have made my hai grow from ab. shoulder-length, to below my ribcage in about....5 months. (Extremely fast)





-Eat vitamins every day, you hair needs them deperatly to grow.


-Use pantine long lengths shampoo+conditoner (obvious reasons)


-This may sound weird but it works- tip your head upsidown and comb it downward every day when you wake up. It stimulates your hair roots giving them more room to grow.





Hope it works out for you!
pantene beautiful lengths!!! thats all i have to say. i started using that shampoo about 4 months ago and i dont have a bad thing to say about it. i always thought that shampoos claiming to ';make your hair stronger and longer'; were bs. i tried a few of them until i tried this. my hair wasnt growing because it was damaged and it kept breaking at the ends. it makes your hair feel like silk. i also use ';ion'; hair serum on the ends. after i wash and condition, i blow dry my hair and put a little of that on the ends and brush it through. i even live in florida and the humidity is horrible. i never have a problem with my hair. that shampoo is really good, i wish they would have made it sooner.
hair consists of protein.Hair is keretineized protein.so be sure your getting enough fruits, grains,eggs,nuts etc. vitamins everyday contribute to getting enough biotinand msm which both promote cell growth,msm legthens the hair growth phase.cardio is another way as well,this stimulates blood flow to the scalp.,also keeping you healthy as well.
there is nothing you can do to make your hair grow faster then its usual rate which is about 1/2 an inch a month wigs are a pretty resourceful way the less u do 2 ur hair the faster it grows
I always heard eating geletin (like jello) worked. I think vitamins makes a lot of sense.
Maybe take vitamens!? I don't know, thats what my friend does

No comments:

Post a Comment