Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best vitamin to promote fast hair growth?

something I can find at a local drug store or at a pharmacy. I already take a multivitamin and flaxseed oil.What is the best vitamin to promote fast hair growth?
Zinc is another good one. Make sure you eat a balanced and healthy diet (do not cut out protiens because that is what hair is made from) I would suggest not overbrushing, overstyling and avoiding heat if possible. Try not to overwash you hair as it strips it from the natural oils your scalp secretes to protect it. I use biosilk on my hair also. How do I know this works?


I started to grow out my hair five years ago and now it is to my mid thighs, and I am tall (5'9).What is the best vitamin to promote fast hair growth?
I use Hairfinity vitamins. I do not know if you can buy them at local drug stores since I buy them online. They make my hair grow really fast (about one inch per month).
Biotin and vitamin E... you might want to try hair skin and nails viatmins i think its by gmc. and try prenatal vitamins they work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment