Monday, February 22, 2010

Does the herbal essences long term relationship work for fast hair growth? Anyone used it?! other suggestions?

im curious to know. I know it strengthens hair, but does it also help towards speeding up the growth? :)





or would you suggest something else?Does the herbal essences long term relationship work for fast hair growth? Anyone used it?! other suggestions?
i use it. i love how it smells :)


truthfully, i dont think it really speeds up hair growth more then any other shampoo.. my hair didnt seem to grow any faster then usual. it just strengthens hair.Does the herbal essences long term relationship work for fast hair growth? Anyone used it?! other suggestions?
I've used it, and I didn't notice much of a difference in the speed that it grew. It definitely protected my hair though :-) If you want to speed up the growth of your hair, than I recommend buying a higher end product that is meant specifically for that. Also buy some multi vitamins that aid in hair growth.





Here is a site:





http://www.salonweb.com/features/hairart鈥?/a>





Good Luck!
sorry i dont know about the herbal essences but


try Mane n' Tail shampoo, its for horses.


but it works for humans too (:








i use it, my hair has grown noticeably faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment